Our terms and conditions
- Area of Application
All deliveries and services via the Swiss online store, www.vleur.ch, of Bellecare AG in fulfillment of orders are based on these General Terms and Conditions (GTC). Any deviating and/or supplementary agreements require the express written consent of Bellecare AG; this also applies to any waiver of the written form requirement. These GTC may be updated. The current version is: 12.12.2017/AGB-CH. The GTC on this page can be viewed and retrieved at any time and can be saved upon conclusion of the contract. If any provision of the GTC should be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- Contracting party, conclusion of contract
The purchase contract is concluded with Bellecare AG.
The offer of Bellecare AG according to advertisements and price lists is non-binding. The prices displayed at the time of ordering are binding and replace prices that were displayed at an earlier time. If there is a price error, this is of course excluded.
- All products offered in the online store are not legally binding offer. The information is to be understood as the basis for an order.
- The order, the contract is concluded by clicking on the order button to accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart.
- With the order, the customer acknowledges the terms and conditions.
- The receipt of each order is automatically confirmed.
- The order is accepted by the shipping confirmation or the shipment of goods.
- In case of unavailable products the customer will be informed by eMail. In this case, there is no contractual relationship of the unavailable products.
- Past order can be viewed in the personal customer login.
All prices are quoted in CHF (Swiss Francs) including the statutory value added tax. Shipping costs are not included in the item price and will be charged separately.
- Shipping costs
- Orders within Switzerland are free of charge from an order value of CHF 90.00. Up to CHF 90.00 CHF 9.00 will be charged.
- The shipment is made by mail or courier service.
- Orders with destination abroad will be executed only after prior consultation and charged according to expenditure.
- Delivery conditions
- Deliveries are made within Switzerland.
- Orders can only be delivered by shipping. Self-collection is not given.
- Goods deliveries are made within 1-3 days if the goods are available. For orders received on weekends and holidays, the next business day is considered the day of order receipt. Delivery date notifications are non-binding unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing.
- Partial deliveries will only be made after consultation if parts of the ordered goods are not available.
- Unavailable goods will only be delivered after mutual consultation.
- Bellecare AG assumes no liability if the delivery does not reach the purchaser at the desired time.
- Payment method
The following payment options are available:
Prepayment – payments to account with Postfinance or by immediate bank transfer
Invoice – with payment term 30 days, after previous arrangement
Account number: 61-181505-1
IBAN: CH80 0900 0000 6118 1505 1
- Delayed payment
If the payment deadline is exceeded, the reminder procedure will be initiated. Each reminder will be charged with a fee of CHF 20.00.
- Right of withdrawal and refund
As a consumer, you are no longer bound to your order if you revoke it within a period of 2 weeks after receipt of the goods. The revocation does not have to contain any reason and can be made in writing (an eMail, e.g. to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by returning the goods at our risk. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the goods in time (postmark) to:
Please frank the package sufficiently to avoid penalty postage. We will refund the postage amount if the value of the goods exceeds CHF 50.00. If you return damaged or worn goods, the legally permissible amount will be deducted; you can avoid this by merely subjecting the goods to an inspection, such as would have been possible for you in a store, and returning them without any signs of use and in the original packaging.
Excluded from the return are
Goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or that are not suitable for return due to their nature or can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded.
The refund of already paid and timely returned goods will be made within 14 days.
The warranty is provided in accordance with the statutory provisions, whereby in the event of a defect in the goods, we shall first make a subsequent delivery or rectify the defect at your discretion. If the rectification fails or the subsequently delivered goods are also defective, you can return the goods for a refund of the full purchase price. If you still want to keep the goods, you can agree a price reduction in writing with us.
- Transfer of risk
The risk is transferred to the customer when the goods are handed over to the carrier.
- Refusal to accept
If the customer refuses to accept the goods without justification, the costs incurred due to this circumstance will be charged to the customer.
- Reservation of ownership
The goods remain the property of Bellecare AG until full payment has been received.
Bellecare AG accepts no liability for improper use of the products.
The contracts are exclusively subject to Swiss law. The language of the contract is German. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from the business relationship, including actions on bills of exchange and checks, shall be the registered office of the seller.
Tel: +41 52 620 15 85
Fax: + 41 52 620 15 86